Available from 06 March at a retail price of £5200, the new D4S sports a redesigned 16.2-megapixel FX sensor and the Expeed 4 image processor. It has a burst rate of 11 frames per second at full resolution, and is protected by “a tough weather-sealed full metal body”, Nikon claims.
Professional Photographer supports Edwards Cleaners Website & Brochure | Allinsons professional photography services
Understand the value of a Professional Photographer
Many new businesses “start up’s” and “SME’s” think professional photography is out of reach and beyond their budget or worse just forget to even consider budgeting for it in their business plan.
If you find yourself about to invest substantially in your new website or brochure but have overlooked the need for a professional photographer, please call Allinson’s Photography for a bespoke professional solution before you find yourself stealing photographs from Google image searches, (yes they will be copyrighted) or asking family and friends if they have a “good camera”!
Rooftopping: meet a photographer who scales skyscrapers for extreme portraits | Digital Camera World
Fancy climbing skyscrapers without safety gear and then taking photos? Neither do we. But for Russian photographer Ivan Kuznetsov, these unparalleled views of Moscow are his favourite subject to shoot. He explains his love for rooftopping photography and how he gets his extreme images.
Are you a photography student or enthusiast?
Your local community needs you!
This year Skipton Building Society launched its Grassroots Giving campaign. Giving away £80,000 in 160 pots of £500 to community groups, voluntary organisations and clubs across the UK. The money was given to grassroots causes who really make a difference to their local communities but often struggle to access funding due to their small size. Over 1,000 causes applied and over 20,000 people voted for their favourite 160 to win the money.
They have now announced the 160 winners and want to tell their stories to the local press and showcase them in their local communities. But it would take them too long to take our camera and visit every single winner, so they need your help in showcasing these winners.
If you are a budding photographer and one of our winning groups is on your doorstep, they would love to see the best picture you can take that showcases the group. In return your photos may be published on the national websites and social media feeds, as well in the press (accredited to you of course). They willl even give £200 in gift vouchers to the photographer whose photos they like the most and captures best the essence of that group. This really is a great opportunity for any budding photographers and an opportunity to support your local community.
There are winning groups near you so please help spread the word and do get in touch before 27th November if you, or anyone you know is interested.
Please message them at: @SkiptonBS_GrG
Nikon today announces the new AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, an extraordinary FX-format prime lens that pushes the limits of image quality.Meticulously crafted to deliver exceptional imaging performance, this fast new prime lens is in a class of its own.The design concept pays homage to Nikon’s legendary Noct-NIKKOR lens, while the brand new optical construction enables astounding sharpness, contrast, and resolution. With outstanding resolving capability, exquisite bokeh, and unbeatable performance when shooting wide-open, this is a distinctive lens for those pursuing the holy grail of low-light photography or who want a lens with a truly unique signature.
read more via Nikon UK.
Are you a budding writer or journalist, looking for the right opportunity to make a break into industry?
You need a prestigious journalism qualification to get you started, and we have one you can win!
Bdaily has teamed up with Brighton Journalist Works and we are providing a future journalism star with the opportunity to win a fully funded place on one of their Fast-Track (14 weeks) NCTJ Diploma in Journalism (worth £3950) - the most recognised qualification to get your career started in the world of journalism. Once their training is completed, the competition winner will also be provided with a special promoted columnist area on the Bdaily site for 3 months, to help kick-start their career.
Find out more via Competition | Bdaily Business News.
Sony is introducing two new full-frame, E-mount compact system cameras – the 24.3-megapixel A7 and its sibling, the advanced 36.4-megapixel A7R, which does away with an optical low-pass filter
Take this opportunity to check out and share the new brochure from leading North East Photographer Allinson’s Photography from Newcastle upon Tyne.
Allinson’s was established in 1989 to deliver a high standard of professional photography to agencies and businesses across the UK
There are few Brits you’ll meet in suburban towns who don’t entertain dreams of moving to Spain or the south of France or Australia, and living out the rest of their days in a state of perpetual holiday. And for the ones who do there’s Charlie Clift, a London-based photographer who has just made Brits Abroad, a series which shines a new light on the immigration debate by capturing British expats living abroad.
see and read more via Its Nice That : Photography: Charlie Clift captures the Brits that move abroad.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Newcastle PR Photographer supports local Off Shore Business in South ShieldsOne of the pleasures of working as a commercial photographer in the North East of England and particularly as a professional PR photographer in Newcastle upon Tyne is having a client base that come to you time and again to help support and promote business (their customers) across the North East. Bruce Allinson says “I […]
- Professional PR Photography supporting your business and the regionIt’s been a busy month with ongoing work shooting North East locations for a new magazine being threaded into a diary full of events photography and PR photography. As well as delivering good photography repeatedly to regular clients, this month we have welcomed four more new clients one as far away as the Channel Islands and […]
- PR Photographer Supports Clients Charitable EffortsAt Allinson’s Photography we just love to support our clients with the best in professional photography, the only thing that can be more satisfying is supporting our clients efforts to promote and support their chosen Charity. When I found out that Your Move – Chris Stonock were supporting, promoting and fundraising for the St Cuthbert’s Hospice I […]
- Great Start to 2014Using Professional Photography to Support Local Business January has been a fantastic start to 2014 with more opportunities than ever to use my skills and experience as a professional commercial photographer to help and support local North East business. While our banking clients have us working to help promote a number of their customers “Start […]
- Professional Headshots from just £10Supporting local Business with Pro Headshots 1 day only £10 head shots for local business people For one day only next week on Monday 22nd Jan 2014 Allinson’s will provide you with a professional high key headshot (business portrait) for just £10. Our usual fee for a single headshot is around £80 we hope to […]